We’re so excited you and your child would like to be part of our next advertising campaign. This 15-second ad will appear online throughout California and in select movie theaters in Southern California from August through the end of the year.
For your child to be considered for our ad, all you have to do to is submit a short video capturing your child answering the question, “If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?”
Please Direct Message (DM) your one-minute video to us through Facebook or Instagram.
Here are a few other details to keep in mind:
- Children should be between 5-8 years old.
- We will accept videos that are no longer than 1 minute.
- You can submit videos for more than one child, but please submit one video per child.
- Participation is voluntary, and participants will not be paid.
- Please include your name and email address.
- Deadline for submissions is Friday, July 26.
- Your video submission will only be shared with the SchoolsFirst FCU Marketing team and our video production company. It will not be featured or shared anywhere else.
We will notify you by email on or before Friday, August 2 to let you know whether or not your child is selected to be in the video.
When you click on external links, you are linking to alternate websites not operated by SchoolsFirst FCU, and SchoolsFirst FCU is not responsible for the content of the alternate websites. The fact that there is a link from SchoolsFirst FCU’s website to an alternate website does not constitute endorsement of any product, service, or organization. SchoolsFirst FCU does not represent either you or the website operator if you enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by SchoolsFirst FCU, and you should review the alternate website’s policies.
Extra Credit provides general information to help improve our Member’s financial lives. Every situation is different, so please contact us for guidance on your specific needs. The advice provided in Extra Credit is not intended to serve as a substitute for speaking to a loan representative, financial advisor, or BALANCE counselor who can help tailor a solution for you.
If you post a comment, we will make every effort to respond or contact you directly. We reserve the right to delete comments that contain personal information, unauthorized content, or are generally inappropriate.